Anti-Racism Resources for the Home Organizing + Productivity Industry
UNFOLDING: a virtual anti-racism workshop for the home organizing + productivity industry was created with a vision of bringing together colleagues from across our industry to work collaboratively to change the face of the industry from a diversity, equity, and inclusion perspective.
As a part of the first event, the cohosts and facilitators worked together to create a list of resources on anti-racism. The working list is below:
- NABPO: National Association of Black Professional Organizers
- Black Girls Who Organize Instagram
- Black Women Who Organize Facebook Group
- 15% Pledge: What Companies Are Committed?
- How Racial Bias Works and How To Disrupt It
- How to Overcome Our Biases? Walk Boldly Toward Them
- Coming To Terms With Racism’s Inertia
- Talking About Race: Being Antiracist
- Exposing the Racial Paygap Among Influencers
- Marketers Underpaying Black Influencers
- Microaggressions at Work
- How To Be An Ally To Black Women Entrepreneurs
- How Can We Become More Inclusive Leaders? by Sacha Thompson
- The Great Unlearn by Rachel Cargle
- The Shine Bright School by Monique Melton
- So You Want To Talk About Race? by Ijeoma Oluo
- Subtle Acts of Exclusion by Tiffany Jana + Michael Brown
- We Can’t Talk About That At Work! by Mary Frances Winters
- The Wake Up by Michelle Mijung Kim
To hear more about future events + resources follow UNFOLDING on Instagram.