You’re way too hot to live in a hot mess
The G+G Membership is your glam gameplan to organize your home for good
Doors open again in June. Get on the waitlist to be reminded so you don't miss out... and get our FREE Reset Checklists!
Take a deep breath. Stop chasing perfection.
Organize the Gram-worthy home you've always wanted.
Here’s why you’ve never been able to get organized and stay organized for good:
You simply have too much stuff, just like that
Ever play checkers? A checkerboard has 64 spaces. Put one checker per square and organizing is effortless. Put 640 checkers on the same board, and all you’ve got is a jumbled mess.
- You love to shop
- You hate to waste
- Everything has sentimental value
- You're too busy or overwhelmed to start – and with all the stuff, you feel like you may never get through it all
You haven't identified a spot for every item
As long as there is one spot for every checker on the checkerboard, it’s easy to stay organized. If you had no board, it would be harder to keep those checkers in check.
- No one taught you a simple way to get it done.
- You’ve been messy for so long that getting organized feels like an impossible task.
- You’ve tried “systems” that don’t work for you.
- You’ve bought containers galore. Now what?
You can't seem to stay on top of your stuff
Without a system where every checker has a spot, you’re always chasing your tail. You organize for hours, and then it's back to square one again and again. You’re ready to do this once and for all.
- It feels easier to drop things wherever than to put everything back one by one.
- Your family is messy & you’re tired of nagging.
- The mess is elusive. Where did it all come from?
- You’ve never learned to regularly reset like a pro.
No matter the culprit for your clutter, you’re not stuck.
I’ll show you how to organize your home for the very last time ever.
“Takes 5 minutes to declutter my home!”
It used to take me 5 hours to declutter my home each week before the cleaning service arrived. Now it takes me 5 minutes tops!
Hilary Nadeau, Nurse, mom & shopaholic
Hi, I’m Corinne Morahan
I'm the founder of the G+G Membership and CEO of Grid + Glam, a thriving organizing & media company designed to give busy women back their beautiful spaces & the breathing room they deserve.
I’ve loved to organize since I was a little girl.
My spaces have always been organized, but it took a while to get to them there.
And since organizing is my #1 form of stress-relief, you can understand my desire to want my home feeling clean and clutter-free.
But it wasn’t always this way.
The kids & the hubs tried to help keep our home organized, but I still felt like I was constantly picking up after them.
Because there was an invisible clutter-villain in our midst: Too much stuff!
If you have too many things in your home, you’ll always live in clutter.
It wasn’t until I spent years developing a fully comprehensive (and ridiculously simple!) approach to organizing that I was finally able to keep my home looking magazine-ready 24/7/365.
Learn the only organizing approach that’s allowed hundreds of women to organize & style their homes once and for all
The G+G Membership
An affordable, 12-month virtual group organizing experience where smart women take a deep breath, stop chasing perfection, and learn to organize the Gram-worthy homes they’ve always wanted – once and forever.
This isn’t a course
It’s a lifestyle shift that will change the way you live forever
The 4 components to end the chaos and bring the calm
Monthly room-by-room bootcamps
Every month, we’ll tackle one area of your home together. Watch the videos, take the action steps, and join the Facebook lives inside of The Membership Lounge to get support.
- Declutter your space little by little each week, in less time than it takes to make dinner for your family.
- Set small goals and achieve them each week so you can enjoy your progress.
- Organize your house in sections so it’s easier to maintain.
Daily support from Corinne & her team
Get feedback in The Membership Lounge every single day as you ask questions and overcome obstacles along the way.
- Ask me and my team specific questions about organizing, styling, and glamming up your home.
- Learn from other members about what is and isn’t working for them.
- Get fresh strategies and techniques we’re developing with our private clients in real-time.
Printable checklists & step-by-step plans
In addition to the videos in each module, you’ll also receive printable organization templates that summarize and help you implement everything you’re learning.
- Start implementing your new systems by printing out step-by-step checklists. (Or simply use the digital versions!)
- Make copies so everyone in your household has one. There are even options for kids and partners if you need them.
- Enjoy our pre-designed document resources, files, and binders that help you run your household like a pro.
A community of glam women
The unique part of the G+G Membership is that the entire community is working through the same space with you each month, offering an incredible opportunity to support each other.
- Exchange stories and tips with other members who are in the program.
- Ask questions inside the private Membership Lounge to get answers in between live calls.
- Check in if you’re having trouble figuring out the best way to tailor a suggestion to your family life.
And to make sure you're supported every step of the way, you'll also get access to:
The Private G+G Membership Lounge Facebook Group
This exclusive Facebook group is for members to ask questions,
share ideas, and receive feedback.
This is where you’ll have access to me and my team for support.
- Group coaching in a closed-door setting so you’re able to ask all of your questions and receive tailor-made answers
- Connection with other members to exchange feedback and feel supported throughout the 12-month process by the entire community
- Access to LIVE sessions with me and my team that cover different areas of organizing
Your house will be so glam and organized you’ll never want to leave
When we work together for a whole year inside of the G+G Membership, you’ll create beautiful spaces & breathing room.
Become the most organized person you know.
I’ve seen the most miraculous things happen when a woman gets organized.
- Feel a quiet calm and an inner power rise up from knowing you have your home together, exactly the way you like it.
- Feel more luxurious when you spend time in the feminine spaces in your home, like your bedroom, your closet, and your bathrooms.
- Feel happier and less cranky because you always know where everything is and how to access it when you need it.
- No more running around frantic in the mornings yelling, “Where are my keys?!” and “Honey, did you pack the kids’ lunches?!”
- Invite romance, abundance, joy, and love into your space because there’s finally room for it all.